BUILD YOUR OWN UNIQUE PATIO!
Our product fulfills your dream of building your own patio. No special skills are needed to use this tool.
These molds are designed to let you easily create paths and patios as well as angles, circles and wide pavement. Patio Paving Mold is laying out the effect posted up like blocks of stones, perfect to create a style of their own garden path. The mold is easy to clean and takes up little space so you can easily add to your patio or create a new matching path.
QUARANTINE UPDATE: We added some option for you to REDUCE the price even more by purchasing more than 1 mold. It's the best time to stay social distancing and upgrade your patio. We wish you and your family safe and happy during this pandemic.
HOW TO USE THE PATIO PAVING MOLD
1. Clear the ground and make place for the mold.
2. Premix the concrete and fill the mold with your own cement, stone or slate.
3. Remove the mold after troweling smoothly.
4. Get your own garden stepping stones ready.
READY TO HAVE THE BEST PATIO IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD?
1. The mold is reusable. You can clean it by spraying them with garden hose.
2. The molds can be used again right after you pour the first garden stepping stone so you do not have to wait.(Don't wait it 100% dry, or it will be really hard to remove it.)
3. The thick level of concrete can be varying depends on your requirement of garden stepping stones. A wetter mix of concrete for concrete molds is used to get garden stepping stones with ground / lower level, and a stiffer mix of concrete is used to get garden stepping stones with higher / stone level.
- Color: Black.
- Material: High-end ABS
- Weight: 480g ~ 1lb
Flagstone: 13.5*13.5*1.4 inches ~35*35*3.6 cm
Metro: 12*12*1.57 inches ~31*31*4 cm
FREQUENLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- How to create a curved walkway with Paving Mold?
After removing the form from a freshly poured section, reposition the form in the direction of the curve and press down to slice off the inside corner of the section (photo left). Trowel the cut edge (and rest of the section) to finish. Pour the next section following the curve (photo right). Cut off as many sections as needed to complete the curve.
- How much concrete do you need for 1 mold?
Four Paving Molds are designed for 1 bag of 80 lbs mixed concrete. One mold is about 20 lbs mixed concrete.
- What do you use to fill the gap on the mold?
After the mold is strong and hard, you can fill the gap on the mold with sand and spray water on it to have the best result.
- Do you have any creative ideas to create a sidewalk with Paving Mold?
You can use our Paving Mold in a creative way like this:
Not satisfied with your order? No worries! Let us know within 30 days and we will give you a stress-free refund.
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30-day guarantee.